Monday, December 8, 2008

New IUS Student

I was extremely nervous entering into my freshman year of english. I heard from many of my older friends that college required a lot of writing, which technically wasn't one of my strengths. However, as the year went on, I really began to catch on to some of the great techniques and became really good at planning my writing out before I put it on paper. It's a good idea to try to stay away from procrastination. Waiting until the last second to start on a paper is one of the worst things you can do. Stay ahead of schedule and have time to proofread and make changes. It will definitely help you out in the long run when you receive your grade. With the extra time to make changes, you can really improve the overall status of your work.

1 Comments:

At December 9, 2008 at 8:22 AM , Blogger Ms. Brown said...

Procrastination is always such an issue. I wonder what ways we can come up with to solve it...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home